Bored in Mesquite is our new screen name, like Sleepless in Seattle. We are in Mesquite hanging out with Great Grandma while Grandma and Grandpa Dodd are cruisin in Hawaii. I think Porter got really really bored last night because he used dry erase markers to write all over Ruby's head, face and walker. Luckily the marker came off really easily. I had no idea that he had been writing on Ruby because she didn't make a peep while he was doing it. Ruby loves her big brother and probably thought it was fun having him pay so much attention to her. This is one of those things that I really think is funny but I have to make sure Porter knows its not okay so I sent him to timeout while I cleaned her off.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Something tells me Ruby will be the best volunteer to Porter's little mischevious projects!
She is so adorable! I'm so glad I have your blog address now!
Uh Oh Krista...Double Trouble!
Post a Comment