Carri and Trisha came down this week and we got to go shopping for her wedding dress!!! Carri is extremely picky and we have had a lot of trouble getting wedding things picked out I was a little stressed about her being able to find the perfect dress. We went to the first store and found tons of dresses and she had a hard time deciding which dress she liked the most. The second store was a total bust and it felt like they didn't even want to help us. The third store was okay but it was hard to compare to all these dresses that she had loved at the third store.
The next day she went back and decided on the perfect dress. I can't really show you the dress since Palmer might find his way to my blog, I doubt it though. I photoshoped this picture which I thought would be really funny because it makes her dress look totally different then it really is.
We went to Taipan to look for flowers. I warned her ahead of time that she would end up loving the store and she sure did. We found some flowers but we had a really hard time deciding whether or not to buy them so we left without any flowers.
During the shopping weekend we looked and looked for bridesmaid dresses with no luck. Carri now wants someone to make the
dresses so friends who sew give me some estimates on how much you would charge just to sew cause Carri would have to mail me the material, 3 dresses, maybe more if you could handle it.
I made Carri stay at my house and ride Hail Harry back to Trisha so I could help her work on wedding things. We made pompoms that were fun and really cute. We tried to make Ruby's flower girl dress but only finished half, and we found a pattern for a dress for bridesmaid which she wants me to sew but I dont think I am good enough for that.
She caught the cold I had and got pretty sick which really sucked for her last two days here. On Tuesday we took her to the shuttle and said goodbye. Carri doesn't get to come very often so it is always sad to see her leave ;-( Ruby cried when Carri left because she thought Carri was getting her out of the car but only gave her a hug & kiss and said goodbye.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Carri's Wedding
Posted by
Krista Dodd
at
8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Carri was trying to describe her dress to me on the phone, but I couldn't picture it. If I PROMISE not to show it to Palmer (haha, like I even know him), will you e-mail the picture to me? I would be so happy! jess.l.oliver@gmail.com
Wow I hope this is a bad picture of the flowers because they are alot more orange than I thought! Love the messed with wedding dress pic!!
Post a Comment